| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Uwajima in January is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 64.4mm (2.5in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Uwajima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Uwajima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Uwajima:
- Hagi, Japan - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NW
- Hiroshima, Japan - 130 kms (80.8 miles) N
- Yamaguchi, Japan - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) NW
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) WNW
- Iizuka, Japan - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) WNW
- Hita, Japan - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) W
- Oita, Japan - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) W
- Asosan, Japan - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) WSW
- Kumamoto, Japan - 178.1 kms (110.6 miles) WSW
- Nobeoka, Japan - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) SW
- Miyazaki, Japan - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) SW